Re: [edit+] Editplus on Linux -- how to "View in Browser"

  • Cliff Laine
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2013
      On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 21:59:50 +0100 (BST)
      J <morrispeckham@...> wrote:

      > There's no special meaning in Linux to a file being called ".exe" so
      > you could write a one-line shell script to start your browser, call
      > it startfirefox.exe and chmod it to be executable. The contents could
      > be something like this:
      >
      > /somepath/firefox $*

      Thank you! Gosh, you learn new things every day.
    • John Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 23, 2013
        i'm confused !

        According to my toolbar ZC, i have ticked "tab to expand".....but it
        doesnt work ?
        When for example i type html:5 and then click tab, nothing happens, not
        true, it tabs.
        I have to use ctr + e for it to expand.

        How or what can i use tab for expand ?

        thanks