extraneous shell command on long running process

  • ascription
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2013
      Hello,

      For the past several versions, an extraneous command appears to be attempted to be executed if a program launched from the Tools menu has been running for a long time and terminates. It might occur when I execute other programs before it terminates.

      The error messages are something like:

      'elete' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
      operable program or batch file.

      Or:

      'ments and Settings\usr\My Documents' is not recognized as an
      internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

      There appears to be the potential for an unintended program to be executed unintentionally.