Re: [edit+] Trouble Ticket: wps files

  • metalkandy
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 4, 2012
      Very true but I no longer have Works. I tried to find it somewhere and download it but it seems it only comes pre-shipped and not standalone
      so Peter's solution works best. Thanks Brian for the help though.

      Nick

      --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, Brian Boulanger <bakertrg@...> wrote:

      > You can also open them in works and save them as text.
    • Brian Boulanger
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 5, 2012
        I'm not 100% sure(too lazy to boot up my other pc and check), but I would bet money that open office can open .wps files, Pretty much any microsoft format and a host of non microsft formats are supported.