Re: [edit+] Trouble Ticket: wps files

  • Brian Boulanger
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2012
      You can also open them in works and save them as text.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 4, 2012
        Thank you. That worked.

        Nick

        --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, Peter Jarosak <pjarosak@...> wrote:

        > A quick google search brought up this link:
        > http://w-shadow.com/blog/2007/11/22/wps-files-explained-convert-wps-to-doc-for-free/
        >
        > It seems the utility mentioned is supposed to convert to txt as well.
      • metalkandy
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 4, 2012
          Very true but I no longer have Works. I tried to find it somewhere and download it but it seems it only comes pre-shipped and not standalone
          so Peter's solution works best. Thanks Brian for the help though.

          Nick

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 5, 2012
            I'm not 100% sure(too lazy to boot up my other pc and check), but I would bet money that open office can open .wps files, Pretty much any microsoft format and a host of non microsft formats are supported.