Re: [edit+] Version 3.50 Released

  • John Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012
      i love editplus, but one thing thats bugged me for a couple of versions
      is......

      the icon for comments, it used to be <!- if i remember correctly(or
      something very similar), whereas now its this pencil on a bit of paper.
      Which even when using every day has still not sunk in that its the
      comment button.
      Is there anyway to revert to the old comment button ?

      thanks
    • metalkandy
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012
        Update, I'm a registered user, worked flawlessly.

        Thanks folks

        Nick
      • mljones1947
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2012
          I vaguely remember the question of replacing toolbar buttons coming up previously, but I can't remember the answer or find a previous post. I know that this doesn't help, but maybe it will jog someone's memory.