Version 3.50 Released

  • mljones1947
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2012
      Version 3.50 is available at http://www.editplus.com/download.html

      New features and bug fixes are listed at http://www.editplus.com/new.html
    • John Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012
        i love editplus, but one thing thats bugged me for a couple of versions
        is......

        the icon for comments, it used to be <!- if i remember correctly(or
        something very similar), whereas now its this pencil on a bit of paper.
        Which even when using every day has still not sunk in that its the
        comment button.
        Is there anyway to revert to the old comment button ?

        thanks
      • metalkandy
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012
          Update, I'm a registered user, worked flawlessly.

          Thanks folks

          Nick
        • mljones1947
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3, 2012
            I vaguely remember the question of replacing toolbar buttons coming up previously, but I can't remember the answer or find a previous post. I know that this doesn't help, but maybe it will jog someone's memory.