Re: [edit+] Re: Copying Text in a Keystroke Recording

  • John C Craig
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 24, 2012
      I duplicated the problem here, so I see what you're talking about. I think
      it has something to do with using
      Alt-c to select the text. I changed that in my macro to something
      different and it started working
      correctly. After finding what you want to copy, press the left arrow just
      once to get the cursor just to the left of the
      stuff to select. (That effectively de-selects the item.) Then hold down
      the shift key while pressing the
      right-arrow key to move to the end of the stuff to select. Once the entire
      item is highlighted, press
      Ctrl-c to copy it. Move to the position desired and do the Ctrl-v paste.

    • Bill Walsh
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 25, 2012
        John,

        That did the trick. Thanks.