Editplus 3.41 under Wine on Red Hat Linux: sftp?

  • msmigiel9
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2012
      I have Editplus 3.41 working on my Red Hat Linux box under Wine. I use Editplus a lot on Windows and love it.

      On Linux, everything works well except for remote access to files over ftp/sftp. This is my most favorite feature of the program and why I am using it on Linux as I have not found a comparable text editor with FTP. When I try to connect to a box I get a popup saying "Could not create E value".

      Has anyone gotten this to work or might know what this means? I really want to use Ediplus on Linux for my ftp/sftp work.

      Thanks,
      Matt
    • Salvatore Pulvirenti
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2012
        Hi Matt,I didn't tried, but I hope was useful:
        http://editplus.info/wiki/FTP/SFTP

        To: editplus@yahoogroups.com