Re: [edit+] Zen Coding

  • Bob Hindal
    Message 1 of 29 , May 10, 2012
      Javascript is enabled in my browser. I use Opera 11.64 as my default browser but that shouldn't affect editing files, should it?

    • John Smith
      Message 2 of 29 , May 11, 2012
        No, i'm using it as default too with no problems.
        Does seem a bit weird!

        mfg
        Keith

        Message 3 of 29 , May 11, 2012
          Just my luck to be the only one with this issue. *sigh* ;)

          Message 4 of 29 , May 15, 2012
            Good news! Sangil has worked on this and released a version that FIXES my issue. I can now enable and use Zen Coding and it shows the checkmark with "Use Zen Coding".

            Thanks to all you guys who chimed in on this and tried to help. ;)

          • John C Craig
            Message 5 of 29 , Nov 2, 2012
              I love Editplus, and have been using the zen coding feature since it was
              added to the previous version. If you use Editplus for HTML/CSS coding you
              really should take a close look at it. Now that I have Editplus 3.5 I
              checked, and no, there's still no supporting documentation in the Help
              files for zen coding. I took the time to pull together a complete set of
              documentation on zen coding and published it in a very economical Kindle
              book. ($2.99) You don't have to have a Kindle either, just download
              Amazon's free reader program, or use their web based cloud reader. So, if
              this interests you you can read more on Amazon's page...
              http://amzn.to/SFiT96 Meanwhile, is there any chance there'll be
              documentation for zen coding right in the Editplus help files? It's a
              fantastic feature for those of us editing web content, a perfect compliment
              to Editplus.