what are the *..filetypes for ?

  • ~John
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2002
      I noticed in the Directory Window (Show) File Types, that there are ones
      named *..ACP *..CGI etc.. etc.. Here is a picture of what I'm talking
      about:
      http://legacy.sheltonbbs.com/~jmmorse/directorywindow_filetypes.gif
      when I click on one of these it doesn't show anything? Should they have any
      extra (dot) in there? I thought that I would be able to select the one
      called *..ACP and just see a list of all the Autocompletion files in that
      directory? Could someone explain this to me.
      I've also got a question on "Searching Cliptext" but I'm going to study the
      Helpfile before I ask.

      ~John