Re: [edit+] Zen Coding

  • Daniel Gibby
    Message 1 of 29 , May 10, 2012
      Not sure, but that's the standard way that Zen Coding works, with a
      javascript file that runs.

    • Bob Hindal
      Message 2 of 29 , May 10, 2012
        Javascript is enabled in my browser. I use Opera 11.64 as my default browser but that shouldn't affect editing files, should it?

      • John Smith
        Message 3 of 29 , May 11, 2012
          No, i'm using it as default too with no problems.
          Does seem a bit weird!

          mfg
          Keith

          Message 4 of 29 , May 11, 2012
            Just my luck to be the only one with this issue. *sigh* ;)

            Message 5 of 29 , May 15, 2012
              Good news! Sangil has worked on this and released a version that FIXES my issue. I can now enable and use Zen Coding and it shows the checkmark with "Use Zen Coding".

              Thanks to all you guys who chimed in on this and tried to help. ;)

            • John C Craig
              Message 6 of 29 , Nov 2, 2012
                I love Editplus, and have been using the zen coding feature since it was
                added to the previous version. If you use Editplus for HTML/CSS coding you
                really should take a close look at it. Now that I have Editplus 3.5 I
                checked, and no, there's still no supporting documentation in the Help
                files for zen coding. I took the time to pull together a complete set of
                documentation on zen coding and published it in a very economical Kindle
                book. ($2.99) You don't have to have a Kindle either, just download
                Amazon's free reader program, or use their web based cloud reader. So, if
                this interests you you can read more on Amazon's page...
                http://amzn.to/SFiT96 Meanwhile, is there any chance there'll be
                documentation for zen coding right in the Editplus help files? It's a
                fantastic feature for those of us editing web content, a perfect compliment
                to Editplus.