Question about Projects

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2012
      Hi all -

      I'm considering EditPlus and I'm trying to figure out how I would set it
      up for my environment.

      My current editor stores its session/state information in a file it
      places in the root directory of each of my projects. At the command line
      I just go to the directory of the project, start the editor and I have
      the open files and settings for that specific project.

      I'm trying to figure out how to do a similar thing with EditPlus. It
      seems like there are projects but they are stored in a central ini file.
      I suppose I could make that work by making up project names and running
      a batch file from each directory that passed the project name on the
      EditPlus command line. This seems a bit clunky so I thought I'd ask if
      there is a cleaner way to get this behavior.

      Thanks!
      Ed