Scroll sync

  • vinilara
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2011
      Hello.

      i'm always using scroll sync functionality. Could you create a shortcut possibility in customize function at toolbar?

      I want to need turn on and off this function always.

      Thanks.
      Vini
    • mljones1947
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7 7:47 AM
        I think that you need to create a shortcut (easy), then create and record a macro consisting of that shortcut (see next sentence), then set a user tool button to the recorded macro (also easy). It's been so long since I've created and recorded macros that I can't figure out how to do it! Every time I try, EP says that the macro is empty. Either this isn't very intuitive or my mind is turning to mush.