SOLVED - Re: MS updates to win7???

  • JVRudnick
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2012
      Ahh...found it!

      Tues nite d/l updates from MS, somehow "un-enabled" ASP from being an default installed MIME type in Control Panel > Programs > Turn Windows Features On/Off > IIS Services > World Wide Web Services > Application Development Serivies > ASP

      Dunno why. But when I checked that checkbox and restarted - all is well!

      :-)

      Jim

      PS thought I'd at least answer here to help others....