change form control button

  • Thomas Tremain
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2012
      How can I modify the output of the form control button in the HTML toolbar?

      Thomas Tremain

      www.NWReptiles.com

      www.NetAliases.com

      www.FairGamers.com

    • mljones1947
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2012
        Assuming Windows 7: Find either htmlbar.acp, xhtmlbar.acp or both in the folder C:\Users\your_user_name\AppData\Roaming\EditPlus 3. (EditPlus uses one of them depending on your setting for Use XHTML tags in Preferences.) Find the entry #T=FORM, then change the tag as desired. You might want to back up the original to be safe.