Syntax Highlighting w/ Regular Expressions?

  • Ron_xyz
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2011
      Hello,

      I'm trying to create a .stx file for the SPSS Quantum language. I'm looking for a way to highlight a keyword when there is not a space delimiter.

      Example: highlight the N01 keyword below

      N01 testing <- this works fine
      N01testing <- this does not

      Most of the time this code will not have a space after the N01 text. Is there a to use regular expressions in the .stx file to accomplish this? Or any other suggestions?

      Thanks for your help!
      Ron