How to Find all characters between 2 strings, spanning multiple lines.

  • itsoktopickyournose
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2011
      Hi, How do I find everything between START and END?

      START
      12
      34
      56
      78
      <XSCRIPTX>
      END

      RESULT:

      12
      34
      56
      78
      <XSCRIPTX>

      Thanks.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2011
        Sorry for the delay, but I've been on Holiday and just saw this message without a reply.

        Do you want to just find the content, or replace it with something? To find, you could use a regular expression like this:

        START(.*\n+)+END

        dZ.