Put "close file" into a macro

  • itsoktopickyournose
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2011
      Sometimes I need to run a macro on a bunch of files. At the close of the macro, I put "file save" but it will accept "file close" (error=> keyboard strokes empty). It would be really handy if the macro could close the file, and you could immediately run it on the next. I tried putting the close file command in a keyboard shortcut, but that didn't work.

      Thanks for your help