Re: [edit+] Re: WinRT - this is not a help request!

  • John Smith
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 21, 2011
      And following up, on my previous point......

      And most of my developer friends agree on that point. Last conference I
      went to, 80% of the attendees had Macs. Half of those do Windows
      development on them. I run Linux and Windows 7 in the background while
      I work on the Mac. Doing that on a Windows machine makes it want to
      roll up into a ball and cry like a baby. I can’t take changing your
      diapers anymore.

      Here's the rest of the article which i did not write but do agree with

      http://www.lessonsoffailure.com/uncategorized/dear-microsoft/