EditPlus with x64

  • Dan_Gregoria
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2011
      Has anyone installed and used EditPlus on XP/x64? Are there some special issues because of the 64 bit OS?
    • Peter Jarosak
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2011
        I use it on Win 7 64-bit with no issues.

        On Sep 3, 2011, at 5:05 PM, "Dan_Gregoria" <dan_gregoria@...> wrote:

        > Has anyone installed and used EditPlus on XP/x64? Are there some special issues because of the 64 bit OS?

      • Tom Ditmars
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 4, 2011
          On 2011-09-03 17:05, Dan_Gregoria wrote:
          > Has anyone installed and used EditPlus on XP/x64? Are there some
          > special issues because of the 64 bit OS?

          I can't speak to Windows XP 64-bit, but I do use it on Windows 7 with a
          64-bit processor and it works just fine.
          Tom Ditmars zarggg [at] zarggg [dot] net KeyID: 0x34427574
        • Dan Gregoria
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 6, 2011
            Thanks for you quick response --
            What version of EditPlus were you using?
            Thanks again,
            -- dan

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 6, 2011
              On 2011-09-06 19:24, Dan Gregoria wrote:
              > Thanks Tom for your quick response about my question on EditPlus on
              > x64 platforms (XP x64 in my case).
              >
              > What version of EditPlus were you using that worked on x64 Windows
              > 7.

              I always use the latest version.

              (CC to email list to keep the thread coherent.)
              Tom Ditmars zarggg [at] zarggg [dot] net KeyID: 0x34427574