php stx file

  • itsoktopickyournose
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2011
      Hello,
      How do I (or can I) modify my php.stx file to show unmatched <div> and </div> tags. Like it does with { } where it will highlight it if there is a matching opening or closing tag.
    • t_cosmas
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2011
        Hello Art,

        I may be wrong; but I think EP only highlights the following 'brace' pairs: [] {} ()

        Thanks.
        Tom C.