Re: [edit+] File Names With Spaces

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 14, 2011
      Hello all,
      I'm DZ, one of the list moderators. I know we're all volunteers and that it sometimes feels like a thankless job to post in this and any list, but I hope we can all still contribute in a friendly and civil manner.

      Mr. Ditmars response was indeed short and to the point, and also correct. However, I did think it was a bit brusque, especially considering that the feature Efliers was having trouble with apparently was working prior to the latest EditPlus update.

      I would consider that a bug. If instead it represents a change in behaviour, then a little help on how to work around it would be nice for Efliers and for others who may encounter the same problem. I can't test this right now since I haven't updated yet, but I plan to do so on Monday. I'll let you guys know if I find something.

      In the meantime, Peter, Tom, and Efliers, your help and participation on this list is always appreciated, as is everyone else's. Let's not forget why we're here: to help each other learn to use and work with our favorite text editor.

      Cheers!
      dZ.