v3.30 - How to get rid of the icons in the main menu?

  • highend01
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2011
      Hi,

      just updated from 3.21 to 3.30 and the first thing I've noticed are the new icons in front of many menu entries. I don't like them (I don't like icons in menus at all in any application) and would like to know: how can I restore the old behavior (no icons in the menu) without having to downgrade to 3.21?

      Tia,
      highend01
    • Daniel Gibby
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2011
        I'm not sure there is a way to do it.

        I like the icons though, sorry you don't.