Installing CTL Files

  • lil_ghandi_burk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2011
      I found a nifty user file this morning that's supposed to provide for the functionality of inserting "Lorem Ipsum" text, which is something I could really use on-the-fly.

      The file itself is a ctl file. How do I use these? I tried to use it as a "settings and syntax" addition, but that didn't work like I had thought as EditPlus thought I was trying to add an actual syntax. So I then tried to use the "user tools", but there doesn't seem to be any appropriate file extensions to select from when adding one.

      Anyone have any ideas on this? I finally got the syntax files to work... Now I just need this bad boy to work and I'll be good to go! :.)