Re: [edit+] look up registration code?

  • R. Visynu Budhi Setyavan
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 11, 2011
      Hello there,
      The registration number is stored in the registry (in ukur old PC). The problem is if you don't have access anymore to those PC. In that case, why don't you try to contact the costumer Services to retrieve your registration number.

      On 12 Apr 2011, at 06:53, Tim Collins <elsrbueno@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      > I purchased edit plus about a year ago and want to install it on my new
      > computer. I can't, however, find the registration code or any e-mail they
      > might have sent me with a registration code in it. Is there a way to find it
      > either through the software, or is that stored on my old PC somewhere? I've
      > tried support and gotten no response.
      > Thanks
      > Tim

    • impeezahot
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 12, 2011
        Hello there,

        the license information is stored in the registry, the key is:

        HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ES-Computing\EditPlus 3\Install

        there are two values

        Install & License

        License is the only needed, the registration key is cipher, but i don't know if exporting and importing the key makes the work.

        --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, DZ-Jay <dz@...> wrote:

        > Hello:
        > Did you write to <support@...>?
        >
        > dZ.
        >
        > On Apr 11, 2011, at 16:53, Tim Collins wrote:
        >
        > > Hello,
        > > I purchased edit plus about a year ago and want to install it on my new
        > > computer. I can't, however, find the registration code or any e-mail they
        > > might have sent me with a registration code in it. Is there a way to find it
        > > either through the software, or is that stored on my old PC somewhere? I've
        > > tried support and gotten no response.
        > > Thanks
        > > Tim

      • Neal Shafto
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 12, 2011
          yes I did, did you get the info OK?

          On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 4:48 AM, DZ-Jay <dz@...> wrote:

          > Hello:
          > Did you write to <support@...>?
          >
          > dZ.
          >

          > On Apr 11, 2011, at 16:53, Tim Collins wrote:
          >
          > > Hello,
          > > I purchased edit plus about a year ago and want to install it on my new
          > > computer. I can't, however, find the registration code or any e-mail they
          >
          > > might have sent me with a registration code in it. Is there a way to find
          > it
          > > either through the software, or is that stored on my old PC somewhere?
          > I've
          > > tried support and gotten no response.
          > > Thanks
          > > Tim