look up registration code?

  • Tim Collins
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 11, 2011
      Hello,
      I purchased edit plus about a year ago and want to install it on my new
      computer. I can't, however, find the registration code or any e-mail they
      might have sent me with a registration code in it. Is there a way to find it
      either through the software, or is that stored on my old PC somewhere? I've
      tried support and gotten no response.
      Thanks
      Tim

    • Neal Shafto
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 11, 2011
        You need to download and run software that takes a look at your files and
        finds the info you need.
        I use this software to do that job; Belarc Advisor, found on Major Geeks
        server.

        --
        Neal Shafto

      • R. Visynu Budhi Setyavan
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 11, 2011
          Hello there,
          The registration number is stored in the registry (in ukur old PC). The problem is if you don't have access anymore to those PC. In that case, why don't you try to contact the costumer Services to retrieve your registration number.

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 12, 2011
            Hello:
            Did you write to <support@...>?

            dZ.

            On Apr 11, 2011, at 16:53, Tim Collins wrote:

            > Hello,
            > I purchased edit plus about a year ago and want to install it on my new
            > computer. I can't, however, find the registration code or any e-mail they
            > might have sent me with a registration code in it. Is there a way to find it
            > either through the software, or is that stored on my old PC somewhere? I've
            > tried support and gotten no response.
            > Thanks
            > Tim

          • impeezahot
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 12, 2011
              Hello there,

              the license information is stored in the registry, the key is:

              HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ES-Computing\EditPlus 3\Install

              there are two values

              Install & License

              License is the only needed, the registration key is cipher, but i don't know if exporting and importing the key makes the work.

              --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, DZ-Jay <dz@...> wrote:

              > Hello:
              > Did you write to <support@...>?
              >
              > dZ.
              >
              > On Apr 11, 2011, at 16:53, Tim Collins wrote:
              >
              > > Hello,
              > > I purchased edit plus about a year ago and want to install it on my new
              > > computer. I can't, however, find the registration code or any e-mail they
              > > might have sent me with a registration code in it. Is there a way to find it
              > > either through the software, or is that stored on my old PC somewhere? I've
              > > tried support and gotten no response.
              > > Thanks
              > > Tim

            • Neal Shafto
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 12, 2011
                yes I did, did you get the info OK?

                On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 4:48 AM, DZ-Jay <dz@...> wrote:

                > Hello:
                > Did you write to <support@...>?
                >
                > dZ.
                >

                > On Apr 11, 2011, at 16:53, Tim Collins wrote:
                >
                > > Hello,
                > > I purchased edit plus about a year ago and want to install it on my new
                > > computer. I can't, however, find the registration code or any e-mail they
                >
                > > might have sent me with a registration code in it. Is there a way to find
                > it
                > > either through the software, or is that stored on my old PC somewhere?
                > I've
                > > tried support and gotten no response.
                > > Thanks
                > > Tim