Re: [edit+] Digest Number 1861

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2011
      And there was JOY in Mudville :-) :-)

      DZ: MLJ: There IS a custom selection for .htm and .html in the menu
      at the bottom, and works like a charm!!!

      I THOUGHT it was something that should already exist, but shoulda
      explored that possibility more.. :-)

      THANKS GUYS!!

      Tom

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 7, 2011
        Oh, my apologies; I thought you wanted the sort feature *along* with the filter. It didn't occur to me that you hadn't set the filter.

        I'm glad you found it, though.

        -dZ.

        --
        Sent remotely from my iPod; so igmore teh typpos, and don't hold your breath for a response.

        On Jan 7, 2011, at 13:07, Tom <spacecon@...> wrote:

        > And there was JOY in Mudville :-) :-)
        >
        > DZ: MLJ: There IS a custom selection for .htm and .html in the menu
        > at the bottom, and works like a charm!!!
        >
        > I THOUGHT it was something that should already exist, but shoulda
        > explored that possibility more.. :-)
        >
        > THANKS GUYS!!
        >
        > Tom
        >
        > On 1/7/2011 5:46 AM, editplus@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        > > There are 5 messages in this issue.
        > >
        > > Topics in this digest:
        > >
        > > 1a. Easier access for frequent editing.
        > > From: Tom
        > > 1b. Re: Easier access for frequent editing.
        > > From: DZ-Jay
        > > 1c. Re: Easier access for frequent editing.
        > > From: mljones1947

      • Tom
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 7, 2011
          Again: thanks for the help on loading html's at top of list as a
          default! :-)

          One more desired shortcut:

          I am running IE8 under Windoze 7, but how can I set up F12 "View
          Source" tool to open EDIT+ ?

          A registry edit?? Hints? :-)

          THANKS!!

          Casual Question - Is there a way to make the right-click menu in W7
          keep "refresh" at the top also?? ;-)

          Tom
          http://hams-r.us

          On 1/7/2011 5:46 AM, editplus@yahoogroups.com wrote:
          > There are 5 messages in this issue.
          >
          > Topics in this digest:
          >
          > 1a. Easier access for frequent editing.
          > From: Tom
          > 1b. Re: Easier access for frequent editing.
          > From: DZ-Jay
          > 1c. Re: Easier access for frequent editing.
          > From: mljones1947
          ---
          ~~~~8<~~~ REMAINDER SNIPPED TO CONSERVE ELECTRONS ~~~>8~~~~
        • mljones1947
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 8, 2011
            I was going to say 'Tools|Preferences|General|Use EditPlus in Internet Explorer' within EditPlus, but that apparently does not work with IE8. (That shows you how little I use IE!) The setting in IE to select EditPlus as the HTML editor doesn't work either, so I'm at a loss.

            --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, Tom <spacecon@...> wrote:

            > One more desired shortcut:
            >
            > I am running IE8 under Windoze 7, but how can I set up F12 "View
            > Source" tool to open EDIT+ ?
          • Aleem Juma
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 8, 2011
              This article describes a couple of ways