Late Moderation

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      To all the new recent members:

      I'm sorry for the delay in approving your pending messages.
      Apparently John, who typically takes care of moderation, has been very
      busy lately and I didn't notice the backlog of pending messages from new
      members. It was my oversight, so I apologize for this.

      Unfortunately pending messages are automatically purged after a few
      days, so please re-post your message if they still have not shown up. I
      promise to take care of this diligently from now on.

      Thank you for your understanding,