bug report (if right place to ask) on extra file executed on closing window

  • ascription
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2010
      Hello,

      I have noticed that when I run a program, and it completes and I run another program (using User Tools), and it completes, and they are waiting for "Press any key to continue...", then I close them, I get an additional error message from the shell in some of them, as though it is trying to execute part of the command line I used to start the process, as a separate second process. Something like:

      '"c:\Documents and Settings\usr\Desktop\something something.something"' is not recognized
      as an internal or external command,
      operable program or batch file.

      However it does not happen *all* when I run these steps, I have to let time pass and do other things between steps, and then still not always. I think the bug has been around since at least '06. I figure I don't want to be executing random strings, you know.

      v3.12 (531)
      Windows XP (5.1.2600)
      CSD: Service Pack 3

      Thank you sincerely.