Re: [edit+] Column Mode edit is a Feature I miss.

  • mljones1947
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 15, 2010
      You're right about the find dialog box. Can I change my vote <g>?

      I hope that you're right about the effort that you're right about the level of effort to implement the block mode features, but there seems to be a lot more than clipboard functionality: column number selection through dialog boxes, sequential number insertion, etc.

      Now that I think about it, I'm working with text files in Excel for some of the functionality in UltraEdit. However, this doesn't happen very often, so I guess that I wouldn't use these features very often in EditPlus.

      I admit that I'm not a member of the "do everything in your text editor" camp.