Re: [edit+] New file uploaded to editplus

  • Peter Anderson
    Message 1 of 62 , Jan 5, 2010
      2010/1/6 <editplus@yahoogroups.com>

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the editplus
      > group.
      >
      > File : /editplus_rcedit.reg
      > Uploaded by : t_cosmas <t_cosmas@... <t_cosmas%40yahoo.com>>
      > Description : Registration File to set EditPlus as the right-click Edit
      > program.
      >
      > You can access this file at the URL:

      > http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/forms/general.htmlfiles
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > t_cosmas <t_cosmas@... <t_cosmas%40yahoo.com>>

      Hi!

      Is there any other way of accessing this file than via Yahoo Groups. I do
      not have a Yahoo account. The EditPlus website has a "User's Files" section;
      would it be possible to place it there or perhaps just e-mail it to me.

      Regards,
      Peter
      --
      There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct,
      or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction

    • Peter Anderson
      Message 62 of 62 , Jan 5, 2010