Control B

  • jack
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2009
      When I do control b, it saves the new version. This is most inconvenient at times.

      I know there is a way to fix this because I did it when I first got the program but it came back after restoring the computer.

      I have unchecked auto save but it makes no difference.

      Any help?

      Jack
    • milen.radev
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 9, 2009
        --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, "jack" <arf60152@...> wrote:

        > When I do control b, it saves the new version. This is most inconvenient at times.
        >
        > I know there is a way to fix this because I did it when I first got the program but it came back after restoring the computer.
        >
        > I have unchecked auto save but it makes no difference.
        [...]

        Most probably you need to check "Use temporary file in browser preview" on the "Tools" page of the Preferences.

        --
        Milen A. Radev
      • jack
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 30, 2010
          > Most probably you need to check "Use temporary file in browser preview" on the "Tools" page of the Preferences.
          >

          > --
          > Milen A. Radev

          Thank you. A little late but I forgot that I asked the question.

          That is what I was looking for.

          Thanks,

          Jaqck