Re: [edit+] Re: feature request: lines in reverse order

  • Tom Ditmars
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2009
      On 31-Oct-09 17:53, Mark Kahn wrote:
      > tail -f
      >
      > :)

      Yes, but he's running Windows, not *nix. ;)

      Bronius, check out <http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/>. As Mark
      indicated, the tail utility (in the CoreUtils package) will pretty much
      do what you want.
      Tom Ditmars zarggg [at] zarggg [dot] net KeyID: 0xBB48FA7D
    • Matthew
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 29, 2010
        I would like a line reverse feature. I sometimes need to reverse lines of code, xml, or lists. I'd like to just highlight the text, and click a "Reverse" command.

        So that:

        Line 1
        Line 2
        Line 3