Re: Syntax Coloring

  • php_phanatic
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2009
      This reply applies to EditPlus 3, and I presume will work for EditPlus 2. Under the Tools, Preferences menu, single-click the item labeled Settings & syntax under Files in the area on the left-hand side of the dialog box. In the box on the top-right labeled File types, scroll down and select PHP. The syntax file php.stx should appear in the lower area next to the label Syntax file:. There are two tabs, the default tab is labeled Settings and syntax, the other tab is labeled Syntax colors. You can select different colors according to the type of keyword in the file php.stx (which you can edit as well). Change the colors to your liking here. You may have to re-start EditPlus in order for the changes to take effect.

      php_phanatic