EditPlus 3 on Terminal Server

  • mbayram61
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
      Hi guys,
      I want to install EditPlus on a Windows 2008 Terminal Server.
      I tried to install the evaluation version of the application.
      It works fine but I can not manage to configure that all of the users can start up EditPlus using there right mouse button (in Windows Explorer).
      Users are using Windows Explorer via TS WebAccess.
      When I log on with the administrator account it works fine.
      This is also happening when I log on to the Terminal Server with an user account. I can open EditPLus but the right button option won't work (Admin account works fine).
      Is this possible to archieve?
      THanks!