The .acl inside of quataion marks.

  • jay.casee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2009
      Sometimes... we need to write some code inside of quatation marks.

      At that time the .acl file doesn't work.

      One of the most frequant situation is...

      < ... style="..."> and < ... onclik="..." >

      Is there a way to make the .acl to works in side of the quatation marks?

      °¡²û µû¿ÈÇ¥ ¾È¿¡µµ Äڵ带 ½á¾ß ÇÏ´Â ¶§°¡ Àִµ¥¿ä.

      .acl ÆÄÀÏÀÌ µû¿ÈÇ¥ ¾È¿¡¼­µµ ÀÛµ¿ÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ´Â ¹æ¹ýÀÌ ÀÖ´ÂÁö¿ä?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
        I'm afraid not. By design, EditPlus ignores syntax parsing within
        quoted strings.

        "The ability to see things as they actually are is commonly called
        cynicism by those who haven't got it."

        --George Bernard Shaw