Trying to find syntax files (user files) for AutoHotKey

  • carol_sue_haney
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2009
      does anyone know of any user files for AutoHotKey? I found a couple of links in a google search but the link wasn't available. the editplus site doesn't have the syntax files either. Thanks for your help.
    • Tracy Dryden
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2009
        --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, "carol_sue_haney" <carol.haney@...> wrote:

        > does anyone know of any user files for AutoHotKey? I found a couple of links in a google search but the link wasn't available. the editplus site doesn't have the syntax files either. Thanks for your help.

        What do you mean by user files. If you mean cliptext and syntax files, have you checked this posting?