[edit+] Who can advice the regexp, working in editPlus? Need to delete text from tags unwanted text

  • dr_zloba
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2008
      who can advice the regexp, working in editPlus? Need to delete text from tags
      <tag>unwanted text</tag>.
      I mean that there are some code between tags <sript> ... random code goes
      here ... </script> and i need to delete this code. Is there any regexp for
      this. thanks for your time :(
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2008
        find: <script>[^>]*</script>
        replace: