how to disable the "do you want to continue" prompt at every 10,000 changes

  • omersentro
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2008
      hi folks,

      just discovered this group.
      I am using EP to work on big txt files (hundreds of MB, with several
      hundred thousands of lines). Every now and then I have to find-replace
      something, and EP keeps asking me every 10,000 changes if I want to
      stop or continue.
      is there a way to disable this feature? how?

      thanks in advance...

      omer
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2008
        Hello:
        Firstly, welcome to our group! Now for the bad news: I don't think
        there's a way to disable that prompt. I haven't worked with such large
        files in a while, but I seem to remember the prompt offering an option
        to "do not ask me anymore" or something to such effect.

        dZ.