How to find more than one "\n" in EditPlus by Regrex

  • youer.you
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2008
      For instance, I want to find this kind of paragraph in a text file:

      sadasdsa
      asdasdsad
      test

      test

      test
      asfdsa
      sadasdsa
      asdasd

      I want to select the paragraph between <html>...</html>

      In other app, I can use <html>(.|\n)+</html> to match it, but in
      editplus it doesn't work.

      Even <html>(\n)+</html> can not match

      It seems like that the + and * don't work on \n in EditPlus.

      Does anyone have an idea? Thanks