Re: [edit+] purchase questions

  • Mark Kahn
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 10, 2008
      It's a moot point anyway. IF a new version were released next month or next
      year AND the licensing system really did change to per-major-version (and
      the program was updated to support this), you'd likely just have to e-mail
      sangil and ask him for a new license. I can't say that for sure, of course,
      but I've had numerous exchanges with him and he seems very fair and mostly
      just interested in the well-being of the product.

      That being said, I think I've bought about 5 licenses :) I think it's too
      cheap and I make each new company I work for buy a copy.

      -Mark