Re: [edit+] Highlight Text, same as Selected

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2008
      On Aug 9, 2008, at 21:53, Bronius Motekaitis wrote:

      > Hmm.. I've never seen it myself, but it does sound handy if done right.
      > What I do atm is highlight, CTRL-F, ESC, then bear down on F3 to repeat
      > search and watch it dance across my document....

      So much work! I move the cursor over the word I want to search and
      press CTRL+F3, then continue with F3. The CTRL+F3 shortcut
      automagically selects the word under the cursor, and sets it as the
      search target.

      dZ.

      +++ Divide By Cucumber Error - Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++
    • tc_online2000
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 8, 2008
        egads, my editor just got better!

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 9, 2008
          And remember kids: you can always reprogram the keys to all those
          commands!

          Cheers!
          dZ.

          --
          "Bastard Operators don't just win. Anyone can win. Bastard Operators
          win and totally demoralise. That's real winning."

          -- BOfH