Re: When FTP hangs...

  • denoxis2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2008
      Since the last problem, I applied all the updates and patches. I
      encountered the same problem only today, but this time it responded
      within 10-20 seconds instead of waiting there forever. Maybe 3.01
      update + patches improved a little bit ;)

      Hmm.. it is good to know about truncate of file, I will make sure my
      files are safe if I ever cancel an FTP.

      Thanks!

      --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, "Bronius Motekaitis"