Find and replace file path

  • john_eyeframe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2008
      We use editplus to edit a large number of subtitle scripts. It would be
      really useful to be able to replace a set directory within the script
      with the path where the script exists. i.e

      Replace
      Directory G:

      with
      Directory (The current directory path of the script file)

      Is there an easy way to do this?

      Thanks in advance,

      John Williamson
    • Bronius Motekaitis