Need help with Advanced Features

  • computekmx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2008
      Hello,

      Can somebody tell me how to insert a word at the end of a group of words?
    • Brett Patterson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2008
        You mean using like a search and replace feature?

        Search: "this is a string of words" (without quotes)
        Replace: "this is a string of words now" (without quotes)

        If you tell us exactly what you're trying to do (give us an example if
        you can't be 100% clear) we can help you further.

        ~ Brett