Re: Removing the Group Name from the Titlebar

  • T Cosmas
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 27, 2008
      You can use the commandline option -pr to load in the project of your
      choice (editplus -pr " " loads in "editplus []"); but it would be nice
      if we could get rid of the project part if we do not use it (I don't
      but I do see where it could be helpful in my work).

      --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, "aerra.michaels" <aerra.michaels@...>
      wrote:

      > I thought about this you still have the brackets as you said but the
      > primary problem is I can't figure out how to make it the default
      > project. I even tried editing the INI files directly to either change
      > the default project name without much luck...
    • T Cosmas
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 27, 2008
        There is an EditPlus patch (DATE: 2008-06-14 BUILD: 505) to fix the
        bugs of EditPlus v3.01. One fix is an "...'Show project name on the
        title bar' option ('Project'->'Edit Project')..."