Re: [edit+] Word Wrapping - I'm either stuck or stupid

  • chonchobar
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2002
      One other option is to use a couple of menus to do it when needed,

      Try the Edit->Format->Reformat menu option on selected text. You can
      then choose Edit->Format->Split Lines. With word-wrap on, this will
      insert CRs at the end of each line, automatically cleaning up any
      previously in the selection. It respects 2+ CRs so paragraphing
      doesn't change.

      No addin req.