EditPlus 3 and printing line numbers

  • Peter Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2008
      I have just installed EditPlus 3 and have a question about line
      numbers. EditPlus is my main writing tool (for example I word process
      by producing HTML files from EditPlus using my custom normal(dot)html
      cliptext file). I seemed to remember that in Version 2 you could
      specify that some file types (eg. html, css, py, php, etc) would
      display and print line numbers while others (eg. txt) did not.

      I may be imagining this, but I cant find it in Version 3. I know I
      can use the toolbar button to turn on/off the display of line numbers.
      I just had a feeling there was a setting.

      Any thoughts would be appreciated. Any comments about me loosing my
      memory please keep to yourself as I know about this problem!!!

      Regards,
      Peter
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2008
        On Feb 12, 2008, at 06:01, Peter Anderson wrote:

        > I may be imagining this, but I cant find it in Version 3. I know I
        > can use the toolbar button to turn on/off the display of line numbers.
        > I just had a feeling there was a setting.

        You're imagining things. You set it globally, or not at all. There's
        a menu option in the "View" menu, and I think the keyboard shortcut is
        CTRL+SHIFT+N.

        "Bastard Operators don't just win. Anyone can win. Bastard Operators
        win and totally demoralise. That's real winning."

        -- BOfH
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12, 2008
          DZ-Jay wrote:
          > On Feb 12, 2008, at 06:01, Peter Anderson wrote:
          > You're imagining things. You set it globally, or not at all. There's
          > a menu option in the "View" menu, and I think the keyboard shortcut is
          > CTRL+SHIFT+N.

          Whoops! CTRL+SHIFT+L