Atari

  • gnusystems
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2002
      Responding to my own message here -- the demise of my Atari TT must have
      affected my brain as well -- i've been confusing the *two* text editors
      that i used on it. Edit Plus i gave the history of yesterday, but actually
      the Windows Edit+ is much more similar to the *other* Atari text editor i
      was using, which is called Everest. So now i'm sure there is no
      connection -- Craig Harvey's EditPlus must be defunct, i guess.

      gary

      }Truth is the child of argument, not of fond affinity. [Gaston Bachelard]{

      gnusystems }{ Pam Jackson & Gary Fuhrman }{ Manitoulin Island, Canada
      }{ gnox@... }{ http://www.vianet.ca/~gnox/index.htm }{