Re: [edit+] Subversion patch syntax file (stx) to Editplus

  • CyrusLV@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 17, 2008
      I second your feelings toward Beyond Compare. Both EditPlus and Beyond Compare are my most used Windows applications.

      Cyrus

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 17, 2008
        yep I'll agree with that !
        an unbeatable combination

        > I second your feelings toward Beyond Compare. Both EditPlus and Beyond
        > Compare are my most used Windows applications.
        >
        > Cyrus

      • Gorka Siverio
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 17, 2008
          jajaja!!!

          And I agree with you all!

          Yes, I do use Beyond Compare. But sometimes I use EditPlus to look
          directly at the patch files.

          No one have the syntax file? :'(

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 17, 2008
            Not me, but if you send me a sample excerpt of a diff file (its been a
            while), I think can create a quick one.

            dZ.